• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

No problems with any of mine. The stamps look like they won't last very long, but the discs themselves are all uniform. That's great news about the headwinds booter. Looks like my CFRs are headed to the vault for now.

ive actually added my cfr back to my bag,its still more stable than my glows so it has its uses . the glows do hold up fairly well though as i didnt have it turn and burn once into a heavy 20 mph headwind.

That's about all the wind we see around here for the most part. My CFR is 169 (compared to my 170 glow) so now that the sun's staying up a little longer, I'll have to get out this week and throw the two together.

I know for a fact the CFRs will eat up a 40+mph headwind at my power level though.

. I really want to beat one in a little so i can get better d with them on flex lines. Throwing these on flex shots is not too easy because of the hss. I threw one on a slight anny in a headwind and it just flattened out quick.

It takes a fh pretty well,even though mine isnt that great.

It actually skips pretty good too compared to my s lines.

So far,so good. If u have the power or want a wind fighter,these are good to go.

i agree, flex lines do want to pop out a little early, so glad i have the S for now.
my FH too is not exceptional, around the 75% of consistency. the glo will absorb a wrist roll much better than my s or cfr.
in addition to skips, i worm burned a few of my throws, getting ahead of myself trying to kill it, and the thing was like hoover craft. it hit ground at about 150ft and hover skidded another 200.

i know a fair amount of people really wanted flatter ones, but i think DM hit the nail on the head as far as giving us the domey ones. i feel it completes the PD trilogy more than if the C lines were flat.

I tend to agree and am glad they are beefy. Plenty of other pd's for more glide and sometimes really beefy discs beat into something unique compared to a brand new, less stale equivalent.

yea ALMOST no dome very much like my flat spd's. i just pulled in to work ill try n get a pic up later or i can send a pic to someones email n they can up load it.

If you want to trade your 170 for a 175 I've got one. Thinking I may want to try and throw a lighter one.

here are jacobs pics

yea ALMOST no dome very much like my flat spd's. i just pulled in to work ill try n get a pic up later or i can send a pic to someones email n they can up load it.

e4f2ea03-58ba-4c95-ad43-fe850904251e_zps2494da1f.jpg

179d5e12-3f0f-494e-9b51-22a504ea9710_zps3277af82.jpg

52c74f42-f198-4907-a438-1deeeaf2b160_zps10513e6b.jpg

6ba582d7-4d2d-488a-b42c-66e66ceea930_zps25192464.jpg

I am going to try but since the dome is so big,it most likely wont work without popping back up or producing clovers. Flattening really only works best with mild domes and anything other than champ. I found that champ just doesnt work as good as star/pro/dx etc

mines almost flat as you can see, thanks for posting my pics! but im gonna flat top it n see if it goes board flat! i did it to a domey totem teebird and it worked great

the c line n glo are about the same dome
the s line is domest but still not that domey
the glow i tossed today in some 20 mph headwinds
its slightly more stable then the c-pd but probably cuz its new
the spd is no where near as stable as the glo but still doesnt flip all the
way over in the wind i guess ill just throw all of them plus my othets lol

it is almost funny to watch the glo in flight. im getting about the same distance, but it seems like its flying soooo slow.

Flattened mine with GREAT success. No clovering/thinning of flightplate (I use water that is much less than boiling hot), still very firm and intact. The funky dome is gone!

Flattened more than a 3rd run but less than a truly flat CFR.

It looks almost exactly like my stock stamp CFR run if that makes any sense?

BEFORE
Picture0226132142_1_zps92edb479.jpg

AFTER
Picture0227130738_1_zps8c879d89.jpg

I am assuming it will be slightly less stable now but I won't be able to throw it until tomorrow to know for certain.

That's a big difference, p.d! I look forward to hearing how the flight's changed. I'm kind of with booter on this one though. I like them having a little more beef.