• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow Discs

I bought a Nutsac bag for glow. I've never used more than 4 since we usually play pitch n putt courses for glow.

Putter
Midrange
Understable Fairway
Stable/Overstable Fairway

I carried two drivers (PDs w/ lights), two mids (Z Wasp w/ light and Glo Zone), and a putter (non-glow w/ no light) my last glow round. I only charged my Zone for one throw and stopped because it wouldn't hold the charge (normal flashlight). I have a UV flashlight now though so I will more than likely charge it more.

Dominator, Glow Z Nuke, Destroyer, DX Eagle, Flat Firm Teebird, DX Teebird
Throw-in-the-dark Roc, Glow Z Buzzz, Eclipse Axis, Eclipse Vector
Glow Rhyno, Glow Aviar

How many do I USE in a round?

Usually just the Teebirds, Axis, Rhyno and Aviar. Depends on the course, but usually they're pretty short.

Putter no light, Glo flx buzzz, Glo wasp, Glo leopard, Glo eaglex, Glo wraith that's stable, Glo roadrunner. Then I put a light on my Firechicken, my pro leopard and a flippy wraith. It may seem like overkill, but I did finish first in my clubs glow doubles series.

just made a glow bag it holds 10 discs. so far here is what I have.
Vulcan, Wratih, Beast, Teebird, Firebird, buzzz, roc, rhyno and a wizard.

IMAG2532_zps508e9ea0.jpg

That glow bag is AWESOME. Does it keep a charge on the discs really well? I've tried lights in my glow bag and for some reason it didn't hold a charge as well as just hitting them with the black light flash light.

The bag works great. Works better than a UV flashlight. Battery last over 5 hours.

I used 9 discs the last time I played, all with LEDs. Even the glow discs I put LEDs on and was so glad I did because when they half bury under leaves, the LED is what you will notice. Would have had to search long and hard for several throws if they were just glowing. (I don't just play pitch-and-putt courses at night)

I have a hard time feeling like I need to carry 3 discs at night. That said it's either a C-FD or Opto River (depending on what I feel like throwing), and always an Eclipse Axis and a Glow Voodoo. All with LEDs and only glowed up if I feel I REALLY need to.

More room in my bag means more room for adult beverages. :thmbup:

All my discs are glow, sometimes I will add LEDs
beat DX valk
CFR sidewinder (very stable)
DX teebird
flx buzzz
magic

My glow bag has,
Glow destroyer
Glow cal teebird
Glow buzzz
Glow gator
Glow firebird
Glow coyote
Glow valkyrie
Glow katana
And for my putter I put glow duct tape on my yeti.

For any of you guys looking to glow on the cheap get glow duct tape, seriously. It glows brighter and longer than champ glow and a roll is like $7, enough to last probably a whole season. I use my uv flashlight to light it up, not sure how well a regular light works.

My glow bag is:

Two Glow Wizards
DX Glow Roc
Glow KC Pro Roc
beat DX Glow Eagle
Glow Champ Eagle
Glow Champ Firebird

I use the following, a little less than half my main bag, and some different discs so i can keep it ready to go on short notice.

2 x Aviar w/glow tape (1 dx/1 kc)
1 x champ glow king cobra
1 x dx whippet w/glow tape
1 x champ leopard w/glow tape
1 x champ eagle w/glow tape
2 x champ glow firebirds
1 x star boss w/glow tape

For any of you guys looking to glow on the cheap get glow duct tape, seriously. It glows brighter and longer than champ glow and a roll is like $7, enough to last probably a whole season. I use my uv flashlight to light it up, not sure how well a regular light works.

Agreed, a regular flashlight does ok, just takes a while to light it up.

MY glo bag is:

Photon glo challenger:hard
Photon glo challenger:soft
Photon glo banger:soft
Glo flx barstamp buzz
Glo buzzz
Glo comet
Glo comet
Photon glo stratus
Photon glo tracker

Latest posts