• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go to driver for amateur player

Thatdirtykid said:
How does the valk fly that it betrays you. is it too stable, or is it turning over? If a beat up valk (even in CE) is too stable and you are having nose angle issues a disc like a SOLS will be even tougher.

I would bet money it's my technique. Bottom line, it never goes where I want it to, but more often then not, it's to the right. That and I'm just not a fan of the feel of it right now, as vague of a comment that is. Whatever your guess is, nose angle or whatever, you're probably right. I'm sure I have plenty of problems. The problem is all my friends I play with (even the ones playing for 10 years) don't seem to care about disc physics or advice from advanced players. They play for fun. And some are pretty good, too bad they can't tell you what they're doing right. I'm the only one interested in dissecting my throw and learning how my discs really work.