• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going to an all innova bag.

I have an all Innova bag except for my MVP Anode, Ion, Envy, Volt, Amp, Resistor, Crave, Inertia and my Discraft Comet, and my Lat64 Fury.

Other than that, it's all Innova.

I have an all Innova bag except for my MVP Anode, Ion, Envy, Volt, Amp, Resistor, Crave, Inertia and my Discraft Comet, and my Lat64 Fury.

Other than that, it's all Innova.

That's a lot of non-innova....

If I found the aviar equivalent to a bar stamp
Challenger I could do an all innova bag. Not sure I would want to.

It is to hard for me to commit to a 100% bag of any one company. I've recently gone back to my discraft mids. I tried rocs for a while. I feel like I'm cheating on a girlfriend, not using Rocs.

It is to hard for me to commit to a 100% bag of any one company. I've recently gone back to my discraft mids. I tried rocs for a while. I feel like I'm cheating on a girlfriend, not using Rocs.

For real. I switched from Rocs to a Storm/Wasp combo and saw instant improvement but still have phantom limb syndrome. All DC now between my Rhyno - Teebirds.

I've been slowly switching back to Innova as well. no hate for other manufacturers. I just seem to get better results from Innova, especially the leopard.

how does a gator compare to a zone?

pds
sw's
tb's
rocks
aviars

if i was to go all innova but they dont sponsor me so i throw about 33% of my bag innova

never held or thrown a gator. just seems they get used for similar situations from what I've read here.

Latest posts