• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

green discs

green discs

• you bought a green disc(s)

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • you lost a green disc(s)

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • you found a green disc(s)

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • you like green disc(s)

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • you hate green disc(s)

Votes: 40 39.6%

• Total voters
I have a couple of Organic Wizards like that. I bought some white Glow Wizards for driving so I could find them easier. But I am convinced that those black Wizards sneak up on the chains. They are good for putting.

Yes, harder to find. but I have an emerald green champ Valyrie that I love. My 4 yr old son likes it too. I thought about trading it, but he likes it too much. Problem is that he'll probably put someone in the hospital with it. He can throw it about 50 ft, but we never know what direction...

searched for my friends green disc for 20 minutes today, in some tall green reeds. we did find it eventually sitting on top of a blue valk

Got a green Cheetah before I know what I was doing. Now it's relegated to roller duty... but that can get interesting sometimes if it rolls off of the fairway and into the rough. A green disc, standing up on the edge, supported by grass and weeks isn't the easiest to find.

I'm diggin' the pink, safety orange and blue discs these days.

It really kind of depends on the shade of green. Before it ended up in the water, I had a lime green Z Buzzz which was always easy to find. A darker, more grassy green might be more troublesome.

Most of the discs I find are black or brown or purple. But I do like green discs, I like the color green.

Clear discs work nice for night golf. Tape a couple LEDs to the bottom on opposite sides and your set.

Green is kinda silly to play with, especially here in the Pac Northwest, but there is nothing that flies the same as a Mint Green Echo Destroyer.
You can get other Echo colors, but nothing flies like the Minty Green ones, so thats my reason. The mint green ones actually kinda glow in sunlight, so they're not that bad to spot in the woods.

I have a green fly-dye Champ Firebird that I won't throw on a blind shots cause I can't even find it when I know exactly where it lands.

It makes sense that I originally found this disc sitting in the middle of a fairway.

Green stands out like a mofo in the brown of Central Oregon...

I don't have any dark green drivers, have a neon predator that you can see from FOREVER...

And green, dark green especially, sticks out in the snow....

I still think pink stands out the best on any course, any time of year.

I have never seen a dark green disc being used. My favorite disc is a neon green champ valk. It can be seen anywhere. I always make sure a disc is going to be easily seen in shade, on green grass, and in the dirt when I buy it. I made the mistake though of buying a dark blue groove because it is hard to see.

Pink discs are good all year 'round, and tie-dye discs are not normally good anytime.

I'm extremely colorblind so green, red & brown discs tend to blend in quite a bit for me. I try to stick to yellow, orange, white & blue as much as possible.

I don't hate green discs and I don't avoid buying them, but I can honestly say that I've never owned one. I would definitely avoid a clear green one though.

Or black, brown, clear, etc. Unless they are bright yellow or orange you will have trouble finding them sooner or later in defferent terrains

True. Though I must say I have had several green discs and they really weren't that hard to find. The two that I lost went in the water.

I've found a camo disc. Now please find a reason why someone would buy a camo disc.

okay maybe not completely camo, but here's a pic. Sorry about the pic size, I just re-installed my OS and don't have photoshop on it yet.

afhdhl.jpg

Latest posts