• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Bags Capacity

fishballer06

Eagle Member
I'm looking to upgrade my bag for 2019. I'm looking at the new Grip Eq bags, primarily the A and B series. My question is about the actual capacity of these bags. The A advertises 22 discs, the B advertises 18 discs. Since I have not held one of these bags in person, I'm wonder how comfortably each one holds its respective discs? I know some bags advertise a certain number, but you have to totally stuff the bag to get that many to fit in there, but I like having a little wiggle room so I can flip through the discs a little.

If any of you guys own these bags and can comment, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I purchased the BX bag in January. It is the best bag I have ever used.

I carry 17 discs in the lower compartment and 4 putters up top. The BX will hold 22 comfortably. I would assume the AX would carry at least 26.

Grip bags tend to pretty much hold what they advertise when new. After a few months the bag tends to break in and the sidewalls and opening for the putter pouch get softer so it will definitely fit at that point if not a couple of extra discs.