• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Wasn't complaining about no side pockets just understanding where mattc was coming from. This IS the bag I have been hoping and waiting for. So glad I kept myself from pulling the trigger on another. For me it will be the only bag I need cause I don't really play in tourneys or carry much extra stuff. I do however play 2-4 or 5 rounds a day and really need the extra water bottle holder. I sure hope it hits the market soon and they don't do something stupid like wait till Christmas. That would blow

what was the orange pack at 2:40 or so to the right when walking to the second basket?

never mind it looks like the same, just empty

Last edited:
That bag looks pretty sweet - looks like 2 seperate putter pockets up top for total of 4 discs. i bet the bottom holds a solid 12+

That bag looks pretty sweet - looks like 2 seperate putter pockets up top for total of 4 discs. i bet the bottom holds a solid 12+

Probably, but that little jr. Looked like he was struggling to get that disc in there in the video. He had to pound it in there... Not good :wall:

Probably, but that little jr. Looked like he was struggling to get that disc in there in the video. He had to pound it in there... Not good :wall:
Looks like he had it maxed out. Seemed as if he was forcing the disc in due to side to side pressure not up and down from the opening. The opening on the empty red one looked to be plenty big enough.

I think the top is the same as the A series, he was just using the storage pocket to hold discs.

I really don't have a need for one of these anymore when I added the soldier bag to my lineup but I'll probably get one anyway. If it's not crazy priced and has enough difference from the full size.

I really don't have a need for one of these anymore when I added the soldier bag to my lineup but I'll probably get one anyway. If it's not crazy priced and has enough difference from the full size.

jeez man, must you post DD propaganda in every thread?

Looks like he had it maxed out. Seemed as if he was forcing the disc in due to side to side pressure not up and down from the opening. The opening on the empty red one looked to be plenty big enough.

i agree that it looked like he had too many discs in it, the bottom of the bag was bulging.
he needed to be using the A series instead ;)

jeez man, must you post DD propaganda in every thread?

446-cool-story-troll.jpg

Ah yes. Propaganda. Nothing to do with them both holding the same amount of discs and dual water pockets. :rolleyes:

I guess I just had to say good things about it and say I wasn't going to get the grip. Oh no wait I didn't say anything about it other than the name and DID say I would probably get this grip bag anyway. You got me, clownshoes part 2.

Get a life and stop swinging from my man parts.

How soon is soon? Weeks? Month? I know I know I'm impatient.

Latest posts