• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Either way, excited to see it in person. Kinda glad I have the job I have right now lol.

oooooohhhh, maybe I read this wrong... I read it as you having one of these in front of you. :doh:

I just don't understand why they got rid of the side storage pockets!!!

Am I the only one disappointed in this?
All I ever hear is, "I don't carry that many discs"
Not, "I want to carry my hoodie and my bag separately"
Confused?

Confused?
As much as I'm diggin on the concept of this bag I have to agree with you. Side pockets would be nice and I don't think they would have added that much to the overall size of the bag.

Guys...relax. We've seen one photo of the bag, and we know Grip is good at using space efficiently. Maybe wait for the final product before assuming you can't store anything in it?

Confused?

You can always strap your hoodie on the outside, that's what I did when I used a Grip.

Confused?

My side pockets are always empty, except when it's raining or wet I carry extra towels. I prefer keeping it as light as possible even during long tourney rounds.

My side pockets are always empty, except when it's raining or wet I carry extra towels. I prefer keeping it as light as possible even during long tourney rounds.

Yeah considering this looks like a "Grip Lite" bag of sorts I don't really expect it to have extra pockets and tons of room. So I don't really get the complaints from folks about no side pockets

Plenty of disc golfers, myself included, have been looking for something like this for a while. If mystery ranch made a Mahal Mini, that didn't have all the extra room, I would already own it.

I live in western Washington, it's always raining.

Less discs = lighter bag = this great.
Less storage for stuff = lighter bag also = this is Not great.
But that's just me, I could get by without it.
Will still probably buy one to go with my A series.

If it still had the extra storage this would be the greatest bag for my wife

Yeah considering this looks like a "Grip Lite" bag of sorts I don't really expect it to have extra pockets and tons of room. So I don't really get the complaints from folks about no side pockets

Plenty of disc golfers, myself included, have been looking for something like this for a while. If mystery ranch made a Mahal Mini, that didn't have all the extra room, I would already own it.

Same here, this will be nice for hot summer rounds when I just need two water bottles and my discs and little else. Love my Grip (L-Series) but it can get heavy when it is full of discs, accessories and water bottles. I don't mind being over-prepared for tourney rounds, but casual rounds I like to keep it lean and mean.

Very interested in this bag, especially that navy blue and black version, just going to depend on the price point. Thinking whomever guessed $179 is probably going to be pretty close.

Smashboxx TV Coverage right now you can see them on McBeast and someone else's back. its start around 2 hours and 40 minutes

Latest posts