• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Thanks man, but I try to stay away from plastic bottles. My klean kanteens will last me a lifetime

Looking like a total disc capacity of 16ish? 12 in the bottom and 2 each in 2 putter pockets? I'm completely guessing here just looking at the pics. What are you guys estimating for disc capacity?

Looking like a total disc capacity of 16ish? 12 in the bottom and 2 each in 2 putter pockets? I'm completely guessing here just looking at the pics. What are you guys estimating for disc capacity?

The bottom has 13 right? And only 2 of those are mids meaning that 11 of those are much thinner drivers, so it will vary. I carry equal amount putters/mids as I do drivers. So realistically for me not counting the two putters up top prob 9 in the bottom.

If you click on the Gear link on the site, though, it goes to store.grip-eq, not just grip-eq. I think maybe everyone is overthinking this one.

I think the bag looks great! Agree that it should at least fit a 32oz. bottle. I know the branding doesn't bother some but it's the reason I haven't bought one yet. I wish they had a stealth version.

Shouldn't there be a handle on top so if you just have to carry it 20 feet to the next tee you don't have to strap it on? I've never had a backpack but hope to soon (currently using Fade Crunch) but it seems like a handle on top would make sense. Am I missing something?

Shouldn't there be a handle on top so if you just have to carry it 20 feet to the next tee you don't have to strap it on? I've never had a backpack but hope to soon (currently using Fade Crunch) but it seems like a handle on top would make sense. Am I missing something?

In previous versions Grip had the handle designed into the straps. Being as the Grip handle was extremely useful in previous versions I am going to guess it is still there but just can't see it from the photo angles.

It's integrated between the shoulder straps.

Latest posts