• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I got my track # also, but i know it won't show info until it gets scanned.

Does anyone know where they ship from? (state or zip code)

I just expected it to be bigger given the price-- like room for 3 putters and the 15ish drivers. Lots of cheaper bags which hold 20 discs already on the market that's why I put the confused face.

This morning, I fit 13 in there with 4 mids and a putter. (After I took the pic).
View attachment 49178

But I might be misreading this too... for 18 discs total? or 5 of the 13 include the mids/putter?

16 total which is perfect for me. I didn't want to carry around a monstrosity for 10-12 discs, but wanted the ease of use and carry of a backpack with room for more water.

I just expected it to be bigger given the price-- like room for 3 putters and the 15ish drivers. Lots of cheaper bags which hold 20 discs already on the market that's why I put the confused face.

But I might be misreading this too... for 18 discs total? or 5 of the 13 include the mids/putter?

luckily no one is forcing you to buy one :D

Price reflects the quality, durability and functionality.

And you did misread. He fit 13 in the main and of those 13 there were the mids and putter.

Price reflects the quality, durability and functionality.

And you did misread. He fit 13 in the main and of those 13 there were the mids and putter.

If I went driver heavy, or didn't put a putter in, I could fit more. But my game is very mid and putter heavy (most of the courses around me aren't long enough for me to do much more than that and I have a pretty solid arm).

If I kept the quiver down, I could fit more in there, too.

If I went driver heavy, or didn't put a putter in, I could fit more. But my game is very mid and putter heavy (most of the courses around me aren't long enough for me to do much more than that and I have a pretty solid arm).

If I kept the quiver down, I could fit more in there, too.

So the valuables pocket. Is it really a crap ton bigger?

I just love how people always complain about the capacity and the amount of water, price hoodies etc, etc, etc
(if you can't afford it, thats sux for you- sorry, or if your to cheap to spend the money, don't buy it or it doesn't fit YOUR needs, look for another bag) but why complain about this bag.

my thoughts….

THE BAG IS DESIGNED TO BE SMALLER!!! :wall:

This mini bag seems to be perfect for what i am looking for.

My L series grip was to big (I don't carry as many discs so they floated all over the main compartment) My discs should be loving life in this bag. :thmbup:

I don't carry 60+ ozs of water (I am camel-esqe - I guess ;) ) usually 32 is more than enough for a round. :popcorn:

If I have a hoodie on and need to take it off due to some overwhelming degree change, I will carry it and then rest the hoodie atop the bag as it stands on the ground. (its a couple rounds of dg, I'm not camping/on a 12+hour day hiking trip) my car must be somewhere close by/my hoodie isn't made out lead weights? whats the big deal? :confused:

and as far as the price, seems about normal now-a-days… as an owner of a grip bag, these bags are worth my money! super high quality and guaranteed. Best bags I've ever seen/used.

I can't wait to get my hands on it and be perfectly what a I wanted in a bag.