• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Mine said tomorrow, now it says sat. Which is bs cause fedex doesn't deliver on sat unless you pay for sat service

Mine said tomorrow, now it says sat. Which is bs cause fedex doesn't deliver on sat unless you pay for sat service

Saturday is a standard delivery day with FedEx Home Delivery®, so most packages scheduled for Monday delivery by the competition will be delivered two days earlier at no extra cost. In fact, FedEx Home Delivery® is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground.

I think mine is lost, still has not showed up in TN yet with a delivery of tomorrow. Last update was at Fort Worth, TX at 6:59am. Oh well, will be working ALL weekend anyways.

Mine is out for delivery today and FedEx usually delivers here before noon. I'll spend a good portion of the afternoon filling it with discs and then changing my mind and doing it all over again.

Really enjoying mine the past couple days. Bought a Camo at the store. It is super light and perfect for after work rounds when I don't want to lug around my Golf Mahal. I could see myself using it for some tournaments and minis where I keep the bag simple

It actually has more pockets and d-rings than I need which has never been the case. My disc diver slides perfectly into one of the taller side pockets. No complaints so far. It is exactly what I expected. There is a really awesome zipper pocket behind the back padding...

Really enjoying mine the past couple days. Bought a Camo at the store. It is super light and perfect for after work rounds when I don't want to lug around my Golf Mahal. I could see myself using it for some tournaments and minis where I keep the bag simple

It actually has more pockets and d-rings than I need which has never been the case. My disc diver slides perfectly into one of the taller side pockets. No complaints so far. It is exactly what I expected. There is a really awesome zipper pocket behind the back padding...

Nice, like the sound of that! How big? What do you see people using it for?

Nice, like the sound of that! How big? What do you see people using it for?

I'm pretty sure its intended for the new rain-fly when its released. But I could be wrong. Haven't really heard what its for. There is a hook of sorts inside the pocket. It is under the large bottom back-pad

But disc golfers do like to stash things

Woohoo! Good job FedEx and Grip EQ.

e7l37o.jpg

So much lighter than my L Series. I may never wear the L again. We'll see. I still like it in the winter.

First thing I did was grab a pair of 32 oz Nalgene Tritan bottle. It's a really tight fit and they stick up a little high but they do fit and I'll leave them in there for a while to stretch and form the pockets. Shouldn't have to order new water bottles but if it becomes a pain to take them in and out I probably will go with some a little smaller.

2vucuph.jpg

I have those same exact 32oz Nalgene bottles. I will definitely be getting some smaller/taller bottles for my camo.