• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Really think that pocket on the back side padding is for the rain fly. I would bet that it attaches to the loop on the inside.

Got a round in with it tonight. Great bag for sure. Only tipped once on a hill but it was more my bad for setting it down.

I was happy to see that for sure my large bottles of mt. Dew will still fit in the cup holder along with the new shaped Gatorade bottles. Overall impressions with the bag I'm happy with it. I do need to trim my clip board down to fit in the flap on the main part of the bag.

So... You don't see what I mean.

Haha, but they don't make them to specifically hold rocs only or to specifically hold ozarka brand bottles.
Well played. Do they make another disc retriever besides the gator? We might have to agree to disagree on this one. I was being a wise ass

Anyone that complains about storage space on this bag needs to buy an A14 and leave this thread...

This is a thread to talk about the bag, positive or negative. People who are one the fence about getting one may want to hear from those who have one and get more details.

If you don't like what someone has to say about storage space maybe you should leave the thread....

This is a thread to talk about the bag, positive or negative. People who are one the fence about getting one may want to hear from those who have one and get more details.

If you don't like what someone has to say about storage space maybe you should leave the thread....

Ummm... I'm talking about the bag. Positively...

I'm getting one on Tuesday when they come in at Glide. I've had one on my back and gone over it extensively. It's a great bag.

If you want storage, buy another bag. This bag is called a "mini" for a reason.

Noobs...

Ummm... I'm talking about the bag. Positively...

I'm getting one on Tuesday when they come in at Glide. I've had one on my back and gone over it extensively. It's a great bag.

If you want storage, buy another bag. This bag is called a "mini" for a reason.

Noobs...

"Noobs"? Is that all you got? I have an L series and got this delivered today. It's nice but with one of the features of the bag being that the valuable pocket is bigger it doesn't seem like it.

"Noobs"? Is that all you got? I have an L series and got this delivered today. It's nice but with one of the features of the bag being that the valuable pocket is bigger it doesn't seem like it.

I have an A Series bag, 1,300+ posts, and a lot of friends on these forums (see also: VIP Lounge...oh wait, you can't see that...).

As for the valuables pocket, I've heard from a trusted DGCR homie that it's massive.

Are you saying it's roughly the same size as the A-series bag?

Not even trolling. I'm curious.

^ dang it's getting heated in here. I don't think you ever earn the right to be mean and judgmental. Forums should be about discussions, positive and negative. I guess I would be a NOOB on here so I am dumb and unworthy of your special club

I have an L frame and now a C14 as well ill4mation and I can say without a doubt that the valuables pocket on the c14 is bigger. It's easily two inches deeper and a bit wider. Other that that it's laid out the same but it's not smaller at all. They're just missing a much needed small zippered or velco pocket inside of that that is soft lined for a smart phone.

So, it's really hard to tell from all the pictures, but is the C14 a green digi camo or more tan & brown? I'm wanting to make some zipper pulls to match. Thanks!

Can someone that has one post a video review or an extensive one with a bunch of photos? Maybe with a 1:1 comparison to an A-Series? I'm cut

^stupid phone and posting before I'm finished.

What I was saying is I'm curious as to how it all lines up and what the true dimensions and feelings of the bag are.

^ dang it's getting heated in here. I don't think you ever earn the right to be mean and judgmental. Forums should be about discussions, positive and negative. I guess I would be a NOOB on here so I am dumb and unworthy of your special club

You don't even have 1000 posts man. You might as well close down your account now;)

I have an A Series bag, 1,300+ posts, and a lot of friends on these forums (see also: VIP Lounge...oh wait, you can't see that...).

As for the valuables pocket, I've heard from a trusted DGCR homie that it's massive.

Are you saying it's roughly the same size as the A-series bag?

Not even trolling. I'm curious.

I don't have an A series, I have an L. The pocket may be bigger but the pocket of my L is much easier to get stuff in and out of. Also the small pockets of the inside of that pocket seem smaller. I like it and again, maybe it will stretch and little with use.

As for your post count and VIP access, good for you. I'm glad you made the most of your life so far.

My bag arrived today.... w00t!

20140830_135626_zpsyw3lr7mb.jpg

Latest posts