• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Step one - Stuff it with stuff. Take a photo.
Step two - Unstuff the stuff. Take a photo of the stuff.

Thanks.

Basically, can it carry a raincoat, a few beers, and some odds and ends?

raincoat no. few beers maybe two in the top slot. odds and ends yes. raincoat even my ultralight one would be a squeeze but it can be strapped to the outside. don't have one but heavily fondled one at glide a few times.

The putter quiver is very large if you don't adjust it up.
You could easily put a couple of beers or a rain coat (rolled up) in the bottom of it.
My wife is using hers for a storage pocket exclusively (keeps all her discs in the bottom) she has her rain pants and coat in it with lots of room to spare.

You could easily put a couple of beers or a rain coat (rolled up) in the bottom of it.
My wife is using hers for a storage pocket exclusively (keeps all her discs in the bottom) she has her rain pants and coat in it with lots of room to spare.

I forgot about using the putter quiver nice! That would totally work!

Thank you. That is helpful information.

I think people are missing the point with the smaller Grip Bag.

I think people are missing the point with the smaller Grip Bag.

I think I am also as I keeping jamming more and more discs in my bag. 5 drivers, 9 mids and 3 putters. I could fit two more if I used the storage pocket to hold discs.

I think I am also as I keeping jamming more and more discs in my bag. 5 drivers, 9 mids and 3 putters. I could fit two more if I used the storage pocket to hold discs.

Yeah, its just funny people getting these and are wanting to carry full rain gear, towels, discs, a keg etc.

Really Streets? are you really surprised by this? I think we can agree a significant portion of posters may be lacking a few bits of common sense ;)

Yeah, its just funny people getting these and are wanting to carry full rain gear, towels, discs, a keg etc.
its the only backpack that carries a small amount of discs, also still want to carry the other misc. stuff

Really Streets? are you really surprised by this? I think we can agree a significant portion of posters may be lacking a few bits of common sense ;)

Not much surprise, just humored lol

This is for all the "Tall Boy" fans out there.

I understand these are not true "tall boys" but this is what I have to work with here at work.

This picture below is of Three (3) 20oz Gatorade Bottles laying down inside the quiver pocket opened up all the way.

50936891a4de02415835f3345a964fce_zpsc5e4023a.jpg

This image is of Three (3) 20oz Gatorade Bottles standing up in the quiver pocket which again is opened up all the way.

6d79f91fcdba8400ad5260b8437e1d41_zps27ee885f.jpg

This last picture is of Two (2) 20oz Gatorade Bottles laying down in the "storage pocket"

3285150b15ae370ebead9b3f7d6f8b9d_zps713583fb.jpg

Hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
Grip customer service is really bad. Very unresponsive.

It's funny, when I asked them how much it was to ship a bag to Canada as a gift for someone a few days prior to getting the Mini, they got back to me immediately. :|

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this whole warranty issue ordeal.

Grip customer service is really bad. Very unresponsive.

It's funny, when I asked them how much it was to ship a bag to Canada as a gift for someone a few days prior to getting the Mini, they got back to me immediately. :|

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this whole warranty issue ordeal.

I have not had issues with them. I sent them messages after spotting the mini at the Am Worlds and they got back to me in a timely manner on a couple occasions and even hinted at when the release was going to be. They will do their part.

XL Hoodie into valuables pocket.
The zipper isn't as tight as it looks.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-09-06 13.19.47.jpg
    2014-09-06 13.19.47.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 20140831_170712-1-1-1.jpg
    20140831_170712-1-1-1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 221