• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I have not had issues with them. I sent them messages after spotting the mini at the Am Worlds and they got back to me in a timely manner on a couple occasions and even hinted at when the release was going to be. They will do their part.

Did you fully read my post that you quoted?

Great customer service when I was looking at getting a new bag.

Bad customer service when I'm trying to send back a defective one.

Grip customer service is really bad. Very unresponsive.

It's funny, when I asked them how much it was to ship a bag to Canada as a gift for someone a few days prior to getting the Mini, they got back to me immediately. :|

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this whole warranty issue ordeal.

When your title says "rick rolling..." it's hard to take you seriously as a legitimate customer.

When your title says "rick rolling..." it's hard to take you seriously as a legitimate customer.

Also, I've been a big Grip homer since Day 1. I have had the L Series, and A Series bags with ZERO problems.

This is the first time anything has happened with a bag, which is why I'm really disappointed in how they're handling it. Even a somewhat timely email response would be nice...

Never ever gonna grip you up never gonna grip you down, never gonna get to you with customer service.
Never gonna ship your grip, grip will never fix your rip, grip is gonna turn around and desert you.

C'mon man if your gonna quote Rick Astley do it right:)

Just kidding around, I'm sure they will take care of it, maybe they're overloaded right now.

Never gonna ship your grip, grip will never fix your rip, grip is gonna turn around and desert you.

C'mon man if your gonna quote Rick Astley do it right:)

Just kidding around, I'm sure they will take care of it, maybe they're overloaded right now.

LOL. Maybe. Just crabby about it is all.

I'm sure it will be fine. But it really wouldn't kill someone to send an email. :\

I'll update tomorrow IF someone gets back to me.

I understand man. It's all hugs and kisses till you bend over; buy a product. Then it's don't bother me I got what I wanted from you. The classic car salesman routine, your best friend while your buying and what the hell do you want now when ya need service.

I hope it is resolved for you soon. I've got one myself and want to believe if something goes wrong they will take care of it and do it in a timely manner.

Here's to hoping. I have the bag and a box ready to go in the car.

I guess we'll see if Rose gets back to me tomorrow or not...

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

too bad you didn't have your A series yesterday...that shirt woulda fit nicely in there...

I got a very nice, very apologetic voicemail from Rose at Grip this morning followed up by an email.

Things are good. Still a Grip fanboy even after a bit of a hiccup. :D

UPDATE: One of the Managing Partners of Grip just called and they are going out of their way to make sure this is made right.

They have gone from zero to 100% hero in my book.

:hfive:

So much talk of tallboys on this thread. Beer is way too heavy.

Here is how you work it: Water in sportbottle 1. Jameson in sportbottle 2.

If you are missing putts take hit of Jameson. If you start spraying drives around get back to the water. In any case, storage is no issue.

If you are missing putts take hit of Jameson. If you start spraying drives around get back to the water. In any case, storage is no issue.

Good suggestions.

Good deal man glad to hear they're taking care of it.

Sage advice.