• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

That is killer.... I still need to find a good place to hang a towel.

I use the top putter pocket zipper to attach a towel. The zipper pull has a little hole in it like almost all zippers.

I just use the Dynamic Disc Towel and the ring loop thingy that came with the towel.

If I don't want the towel in the way, I just stuff it into the side of the bag compartment, but I don't have to unhook it, works great.

You can also see I attached a key ring loop to the zipper pull hole, and a caribiner to that loop.

Before I got the DD towel, I grommeted a tea towel, and used the key ring loop and caribiner setup through the zipper pull hole. I folded the DD towel in half and punched a hole through the other corner, so now it doesn't drag or get muddy when I set my bag down.

Attachments

• 20130708_150503.jpg
    20130708_150503.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Let's see some pics any mod any series Grip Bag... :popcorn:

I would find myself often leaving the vertical side storage pockets unzipped
(I guess I couldnt see the zippers were down)

so i just added a small piece of red nylon air line to the zipper pulls
it made them stand out and easier to see what position they are in

not much so far more to come i am sure :thmbup:

Attachments

• zipper pulls.jpg
    zipper pulls.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 475
Not my Grip, but a nice art mod by a guy I played with at league last winter. Pretty sure the dials work:

not much so far more to come i am sure :thmbup:

i really like that.. simple but looks sharp.. might have to add some to mine.. where did you find the material ?

Found these little beauties at my local MEC (Canada's equivalent to REI)..:D

photo.jpg

i really like that.. simple but looks sharp.. might have to add some to mine.. where did you find the material ?

its just leftover airline, from some airbags, on my wifes p-up
any kind of plastic/nylon tubing (cocktail straw?) would work :thmbup:

Let's see some pics any mod any series Grip Bag... :popcorn:

not much so far, more to come i am sure :thmbup:
ok, so today i added a couple small huklab patches to my straps with fabric glue :\

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 401
  • IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 401
That is killer.... I still need to find a good place to hang a towel.

I got a couple of these from the user RussGreeneBean over at this thread.

They snap on and off nicely, but still require a bit of effort so they don't pop off unexpectedly. Plus, he added a male clip so that you can still utilize the rainfly when this towel holder is on.

Head on over to his thread or I can take more pictures.
1T4slCF.jpg

4MDISIO.jpg

AARyAoi.jpg

c4L9JNM.jpg

Gotta few more for ya...

#1 - Outdoor Research Bottle Holder (I use this for my Birdie Bag). Easily attaches to one of the side straps.
http://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Research-Water-Bottle-1-Liter/dp/B00ATNHOV6/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1375844750&sr=1-1&keywords=outdoor+research+bottle+holder

IMG_0974_1.jpg

#2 - I removed one of the adjustable side straps (where you can put a umbrella etc.), I was having a problem getting my chair in and out so added snaps, way easier.. I contacted Grip about any warranty issues and the only thing that it voids is the strap.

IMG_0969_1.jpg

#3 - I started noticing on the bottom of the bag on the opposite side of the discs I was getting some wear from the bag just plain sitting on the ground, so I came up with this.

Bought some cordura and added to snap buttons, here's what I did.

I used the existing two bottom rain fly buttons and screwed two additional buttons on the plastic bottom piece and attached via snaps a piece of cordura to create a secondary barrier protecting the bag.

IMG_0971_1.jpg

IMG_0972_1.jpg