• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] GROOVE FOR $3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNole

Eagle Member
Im looking to get my cousin a groove as a joke gift for christmas. Not willing to pay any more than $3. Preferably new. If you can help out thats great.

okay, i'll send you a new disc for 3 dollars

boratnotjb.jpg

Im looking to get my cousin a groove as a joke gift for christmas. Not willing to pay any more than $3. Preferably new. If you can help out thats great.

Yeah, good luck, dude. I've been trying to corner the market on $3 grooves for a while now, with no luck. :\

How bout $6. I have one that the sale is going to baskets for beginner course. You get your Groove for cheap and the rest goes to a good cause.

I think I have three here right now, all for sale. 3/$8 shipped anyone?

I am looking for 7-12 11x eagles, 8 spectator rocs, and like 6 or 8 CE valkyries as a joke for my brother. I cant pay more than $3 a piece because it is only for a joke and not for throwing them. Please send me a paypal request for money for my order. Thanks!

I will send you one for $4, but it is definitely not new.
(sorry soup, not trying to undercut you)
The envelope is $1 the shipping is $2.50ish, so you have to realize you are basically asking for a new disc for 50 cents.

Last edited:
...and while we are at it can someone lend me $10,000 ...just for a few weeks and ill pay you back $5,000,000...i have a friend in Nigeria who is a prince!!! no lie!!! and he has MILLIONS he just needs the money to pay acquisition fees.

PM me for more details or just pay pal me the money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts