• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

H.O.D. 11/30/2015 : Hole 10 of Riverhead Field in Oak Bluffs, MA

Mr. Butlertron

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
H.O.D. 11/30/2015 : Hole 10 of Riverhead Field in Oak Bluffs, MA

This course has received an average rating of 3.79 from 12 reviews
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=1755&mode=rev

Hole 10
Blue / Par 3 / 528ft
Red / Par 3 / 500ft
White / Par 3 / 329ft

Blue Tee
6ac95cd3_m.jpg

White Tee
a8b3b7b9_m.jpg

Basket
dbe9e280_m.jpg

I better just try to stay in the fairway.
G* 3Teebird, then Wiz or Truth depending on the drive

I've got a feeling I'd be throwing a nice arrray of Atlas/Roc for this. Doesn't seem to be much incentive to go hard on the Blue/Red tees.

Maybe an Orc or Teebird on the White tees, wherever they are.

Red/Blue: Patriot, trying to stay straight down the fairway.
White: Brinster Teebird

Beat Roc off the tee from the long, followed by a fresh Roc or Aviar for the upshot.

Firebird from the white.

Long: Beat in C-PD trying to get up there, but stay in the farirway
Short: Champ Firebird looking for skip to the left where basket is.

Longer drives my FDs would be best, maybe the Trespass if the fairway looks wider than the picture suggests. From there will be a toss up between the Mako3 or Pure depending on distance.

max weight champ tern on a hyzerflip. from long tee.

short tee KC pro roc.

like 95% of new england woodsy courses I've found that those longer wooded holes reward fast quick penetration of a fast driver that you can throw straight.

So I can throw a champ tern hard on a hyzerflip and have it penetrate far down... hopefully at least 375ft and if totally pure-d maybe a lot more. If it hyzers out at 350ft then its ok because its a little 150ft-ish upshot with a putter.

throwing a teebird or a roc would work too if I'm playing for par, but I could just as easily hit early with a fairway/midrange, I'd rather penetrate with something fast.