• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Halo Dye

AciDBatH666

Double Eagle Member
Another dye from my commissioned work for a Baton Rouge buddy's son. He's the one I did the LSU dye for
l_48c4abffff73494a999370b0107da7ec.jpg

Another dye where I'm trying to push the limits of what's "Too much detail" with my plotter.
I'm glad I can get such sick detail, I just have to spend more time weeding the negative of the image out, but I'm fine with it. I still ended up spending about 20 minutes just editing the image to simplify it to the level you see here.
When I see the final product it makes it all worth while.

In case there's anyone not familiar with Master Chief, like ppl who live in holes or something... Here's the original
halo%203%20master%20chief.jpg

Would have taken the background out so that the Chief could stand out a bit more. At first it seemed like a 'wheres waldo' pic :) Good job.

What a sweet dye on a nice...lightish red disc! 8)

(Anyone that doesn't know RvB is looking at me like my head's on sideways...)

It's a pink disc. Lol.
I may do a RvB disc sometime. Just gotta do it on a white disc to see that the colors come out clean

Very nice work on the halo dye.

Is there anybody out there that can turn this image into a stencil for me? I just want the center logo I dont need the script. I would like to try this as my first free hand cut-out.
Funny_Pictures_Halo_Just_Die_Tired.jpg

Here is the halo dye that I did last nigth and I forgot to cut a few lines so I tried to go back over them with rit and acetone and it didnt turn out so well. So I just painted the whole interior that color to cover the screwups. I would like to get this on pre-cut vinyl it is so much easier that way.
Legendaryhalo.jpg