• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Halo Headband

gcoghill

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I just ordered a Halo Headband. Unfortunately on a hot summer day, the sweat tends to get in my eyes. A quick search turned up this thing, and it was even given the thumbs up over at Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools. Amazon reviews say it works as advertised.

Should be here in about a week. My t-shirt sleeves will be thankful! I'm not really a "headband guy", but the sweat is just too much during muggy Ohio summers. Hmm, but then I will have one less thing to blame poor throws on... :p

looks like a cool idea. I sweat a ton and if this works I could be interested. Report back as to what you think of it please.

I never followed up on this, but that headband worked out great over the summer.

Heh heh, tell me about it. I am definitely not a "headband guy", but unfortunately I am a "sweat guy", so…

Yeah, me too. I look forward to hearing how it works. I use a rolled up bandana - I say hi to the 60's...

As a cyclist, I have tried many tricks to keep sweat out of my eyes and off my shades. I trick I learned was chap-stick on the eyebrows. It won't keep you from sweating but it does keep the sweat from running into your eyes.

Ive heard this before,,but never tried it,,i mountain bike a lot and always do the bandanna thing it has always worked for me

As a cyclist, I have tried many tricks to keep sweat out of my eyes and off my shades. I trick I learned was chap-stick on the eyebrows. It won't keep you from sweating but it does keep the sweat from running into your eyes.

This also prevents your eyebrows from becoming chapped. Nothing worse than chapped eyebrows.

I don't know if it was clear in my post above, but I did use this headband this past summer and it worked great -- lightweight, and it had this weird strip across the front that channeled the sweat away from the brow. Dried out quickly too.

LOL!

Man, that's juuuuuuuuust after I shaved off the Fu Manchu. I looked much cooler with the 'stache.

Latest posts