• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] hard wizards wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazellionaire

hey so i grew up throwing wizards and got away from em for some reason.
Anyone hook me up with some hard as **** wizards for throwing and putting?
I would love used as **** to be honest but new is good too.
Medium, firm, glow, whatever, lemme know what you got, thanks my bros.

The G9I plastic is not PDGA approved. FYI

Wrong. Again. How many more times are you going to try to push this garbage?

If you want to refute this, post the announcement from the PDGA declaring them illegal in competition.

Last edited:
Supposedly the pdga has flex standards for discs.

Would my G9i Wizards pass the flex standards? Probably not.
But, I like stiff discs. And, who is going to test them?

Supposedly the pdga has flex standards for discs.

Would my G9i Wizards pass the flex standards? Probably not.
But, I like stiff discs. And, who is going to test them?

You're correct that your G9i wouldn't pass the flex standard, however, the PDGA asked Gateway to not make those blends any more, but any PDGA approved G9i, Mediums, etc. that are already out in the wild AREN'T illegal. That's the distinction that Casey can't get through his skull, along with how to spell Barry Schultz and that Jay and Des Reading are married and not brother and sister. :wall::wall::wall:

These are the hardest 3 I have. 175 and used, one is glo.
I'm not a Wizard guy so the fact the red Soft is the stiffest confuses me. :)

Attachments

• Wizard 174 CH (1).jpg
    Wizard 174 CH (1).jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Wizard 175 firm-soft (1).jpg
    Wizard 175 firm-soft (1).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 19
  • Wizard glo 175 (1).jpg
    Wizard glo 175 (1).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 21
You're correct that your G9i wouldn't pass the flex standard, however, the PDGA asked Gateway to not make those blends any more, but any PDGA approved G9i, Mediums, etc. that are already out in the wild AREN'T illegal. That's the distinction that Casey can't get through his skull, along with how to spell Barry Schultz and that Jay and Des Reading are married and not brother and sister. :wall::wall::wall:

I think Dave Mac learned that day that you never send anything questionably legal to the IDGC for their pro shop. With the glut of hard, firm, PWP, etc. that has followed, he clearly is just trying to give consumers what they want, like every other manufacturer.

I think Dave Mac learned that day that you never send anything questionably legal to the IDGC for their pro shop. With the glut of hard, firm, PWP, etc. that has followed, he clearly is just trying to give consumers what they want, like every other manufacturer.

Yet the pearly, flat, board-stiff Firebirds from that time period got a pass. :doh:

Here's what your are looking for. The logo for Gateway will be vertical and the weight and at the bottom as these are. That G9i is hard and unmistakable in its feel. And if you ever get hit by one it does leave a mark. The medium and organic are hard but not as hard as the G9i. All were made from 2008-2012. All are new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.