• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Harp vs Sinus

My experience is different. Maybe my sinus is an early run or my harps just aren't as os as the sinus? The sinus for me is touch shorter and more OS...? I like the feel of the sinus better too.

My new medium Harp flies almost the same as my Cryztal FLX Zones (longer and more OS than the Sinus - Zone still being a hair more OS). I have been using the Sinus in different versions for 2 years in the "shorter Zone-like, similar to a Rhyno" spot. Seems like my earlier "oval sp" versions are the most OS. There is certainly a difference in profile as time has passed but I haven't seen it talked about here. One outside edge is curved and one a little flatter. I have a side by side pic I almost posted with a question about them but figured it would go ignored so I didn't bother.

Have you considered a Crosslap Credo? Many compare it to the Sinus, but most people who have tried both prefer a Credo.

I added it on to sado's chart

I added the Suspect to the 4th spot. Shows it and Harp at similar lengths. I don't find that at all. Should I be throwing those two similar distances?

The Harp would be the Trilogy Zone if it came in better plastic.

I added the Suspect to the 4th spot. Shows it and Harp at similar lengths. I don't find that at all. Should I be throwing those two similar distances?

Suspect is farther and straighter than the harp. I have zones so the harp isn't bagged, but I threw the harp out to about 270' and the suspect out to about 290'. As long as your not minimalizing, i could see both in a bag.

Credo seems only available in mid 160s. No thanks for my overstable.

I'd like a Pro-harD Zone please. I pulled an old pro-d zone out of the bins and its been getting a lot more play than my recently lost PA2. Never really trusted to get on that PA2 into a decent headwind:\

I'll prolly buy a hard harp just for the plastic. Pro-D just clovers so easily.

Suspect is farther and straighter than the harp. I have zones so the harp isn't bagged, but I threw the harp out to about 270' and the suspect out to about 290'. As long as your not minimalizing, i could see both in a bag.

Ok, that's how it's working for me. I tend to use the Suspect as a full out mid. The Harp as an approach when a Pure won't work.

I agree on the Suspect being longer. I imagine even more so in better plastic than classic.