• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

They have bags i stock? When will they get camo or black back in?

I don't think they have any extras laying around waiting for someone to order them, but they should be making OD Green bags very soon. Your best bet is to email them. I just did after placing my order just to touch base and try to get an idea of how long it will be till my bag ships.

I'll post any updates in this thread.

Mystery Ranch just got back to me via email saying they will be shipping bags out in a week or two. Hoping it's closer to one week than two :)

I wil admit I do like the addition of the pencil and score card holder. Just makes mine without special.

Who ever said they are upgrading from a Kong to the Mahal is going to love it!! That's the same move I did and couldn't be happier. I've had mine for just about a year now, and it's still basically brand new.

I want mine. Order still says pending approval. What color did you get I think they are sending them out by color, cause both my friends ordered black and have them already.
Maybe they had some left over from last spring? because I also ordered a black bag and the last time I checked the site (two days ago) it still said order pending.

I wil admit I do like the addition of the pencil and score card holder. Just makes mine without special.

Who ever said they are upgrading from a Kong to the Mahal is going to love it!! That's the same move I did and couldn't be happier. I've had mine for just about a year now, and it's still basically brand new.

I went from a Kong to the Mahal. Love it so far. I played a Mulligan Stew yesterday, and really loaded the thing up (22 discs and six beers). It was way easier to carry than a Kong with that much weight.

Today a big pitbull from the group behind us lifted his leg and peed on my new bag. When I chased the dog away the guy thought I kicked his dog and proceeded to get pissed at me "it's not his fault, he's a dog, he doesn't know better". I just told him he better keep his dog away from me and they ended up just leaving the course. I don't think I've been that mad in a long time. I managed to park my next drive on a tough hole after somewhat calming down and channeling my anger. After that I had 2 other dogs come up and sniff my bag. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on the thing for a while now.

I agree, the guy didn't seem to get that it was his responsibility to control his dog. I told him he should leash his dog, but he didn't have a leash so I told him to keep his dog away from me. He left.

Ya for sure not the dogs fault. Stupid owners make me so mad since my dog is trained and knows better then that stupid s**t!

Pretty sure its that law that dogs have to be on a leash. Then I would have peed on the dog and the owner.

I recieved my mahal last week. First off very nice bag. You can tell its a quality bag. 1st thing at the top of the main compartment they added a section for 2 pecils a cell and a bigger pocket for a score card.
2nd the first day i used it i saw a friend of mine just got the grip. To me the grip seemed bigger and bulkier then the mahal. After looking it over im happy i got the mahal. Its better built and more adjustable. I didnt like the disc compartment it seemed difficult to get into. It seemed like he was using the top pocket more then the main compartment for his discs.

My thoughts is they are both expensive but to me its worth the extra for the mahal.

Mine came today! I was definitely surprised to see the addition of the pencil/scorecard pockets. Played a round with it and so far I love it. It's gonna take a little while to get used to the elastic cupholders, but that was the only thing I didn't really care for. I'm switching from a Kong and would like to downsize my disc selection by 3 so I don't have to put discs in the side pocket.

Here's a close up of the new pockets:
picture.php

picture.php

Is anyone else having some trouble fitting their bag? I had my wife help me last night and I am not sure if it was done the right way. It was a comedy of errors trying to follow the video online and reading the hand out they sent with the package. Here is what is looks like from behind. I feel as though it is sitting a little thighers then I want on the shoulders

Attachments

• IMAG0375.jpg
    IMAG0375.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 82