• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Help me complete my Ice Bowl Buzzz collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhawk

The 2011 Ice Bowl was my first tournament. Finished dead f'n last. Won a CTP somehow -- you guessed it -- Fullcolor ESP Buzzz with that crazy hot Ice Queen sitting on her icicle throne. Trying to make it a set now.

Updated: Now to complete this collection, I am looking for just 2006 and 2007 Ice Bowl Buzzz's with Fullcolor ESP or multicolor-Z stamps (pre-ESP versions of fullcolor -- my '05 is like this). No ink and 9.5+/10 please (collection pieces but I'll look at whatever).

If you have like a 2003 or 2004 (do these exist?) -- well I'm not going to tell you what I would do get it from you BUT I will say you'll be like---- :popcorn: ----and I'll be like uh OMG ---- :gross: ----but then after that I'll be like that was humiliating but ----- :hfive:

Bump it, PM on it, and I've got potential trades and Paypal. Inquire inside.

Last edited:
bump for same question do 2003 or 2004 ice bowl buzzzes out there.

I have an orange Z Buzzz with blue stamp from 2010 Ice Bowl, if you want it :)

check the thread by Birdie30, he is selling 8x 9x aviars. has 2 icebowl polarbear aviars. not buzzzzs, but dont know if they had buzzzzs thst year.

I own a 2013 orange crystal buzzz with the ice bowl stamp 170-172

I own a 2013 orange crystal buzzz with the ice bowl stamp 170-172 if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts