• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

hi, 1 month of playing and lovin it

You've found it now. Welcome to the traveling plastic addiction!

Also, I'm trying to understand how an elbow injury makes backhand painful. Not doubting, just curious.

discovered i am a forehand thrower, actually pared 4 holes the other day...was pretty cool. due to elbow injury, backhand is too painful. former baseball player, i took to forehand naturally. why didn't i find this sport years ago?

You may want to see if you can throw forehand with your off hand as well. It is helpful to be able to have the disc finish in two opposite directions.

I am also sorry I didn't find it years ago. I could have been a contender.

You've found it now. Welcome to the traveling plastic addiction!

Also, I'm trying to understand how an elbow injury makes backhand painful. Not doubting, just curious.

yrs ago, was a hyper extention break to right arm....forehand is painless.....i hit 300 ft this morning with champion mamba

yrs ago, was a hyper extention break to right arm....forehand is painless.....i hit 300 ft this morning with champion mamba

Now my elbow hurts just thinking about it!

That's a nice forehand. Past what I can do with a backhand. Hopefully you can throw non-full power short upshots backhand without pain, as it tends to open up the course, but there are definitely forehand dominant players (as well as backhand only players). You can do it without one or the other for sure.

Last edited: