• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hmmm Some Disc Selling Advice Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, selling off my collection to help fund closing costs on our acquisition of 20 acres and a few baskets to get my course started! I have around 350ish discs that I'm wanting to sell and I kinda need to do it before August 15th. It's either these or my 4runner.... Pretty tough choice :wall:

What is the quickest way to unload discs? My end goal for the discs is $3000. Little bit of everything but heavy on the Innova. Lots of new to almost new and lots of moderately collectable... Haven't really sold too many discs so I'm not too savvy on the disc dealin' ways.

I would love to just sell the friggin' lot and be done with it, but I'm sure that's a pretty tall order :D. And if by some lucky chance, all the stars aligned and someone did buy the lot, then I would be more than happy to deliver these to anywhere in Oregon or Washington and play a sweet round of disc golf, let you win, buy lunch or dinner aaaand custom make a wood mini with whatever you want on it

Link to Pictures of discs. Each pic contains all and only one disc model I have for sale. Example: if there is a pic of a bunch of discs and one says destroyer, then they are all destroyers even the one that have custom stamps.

https://goo.gl/photos/1d7yQpuEho9ZE4MU9

Will add putters and mids this evening.

Hopefully all these google photo links work!!

Here's a pic of the discs, I'll start cataloguing them tomorrow.
eQHSwfqAavxTNf4a9_ZHeK-FU86NS5ulrgdRPm16h7Ii=w1681-h947-no

Here's a pic from one of the future tee pads looking down the future fairway!!
Sg42HQuXWd5njZn4lOXb4aYwrKHwZmFouWF3WHjmPu9l=w1681-h947-no

Here's a custom mini I made a little bit ago
U919ppsceKXyBzOIzZFRlI8KkhKewfCh9uzGO0bT55Ww=w554-h945-no

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Ever consider breaking them up into mystery boxes? They seem reasonably popular but not too many people do them.

It will help if you show pics or at least a list of the individual discs so people know if you're selling a crate of used first run Grooves or new USDGC CE Rocs.

There are big lot buyers out there, and for a big lot buy for this, people are looking for "resellability," so you'd have to underprice the value by half and have some gems in there.

A local buyer would be your ideal, I'm sure there are plenty in your area, just not sure you'd find more than a handful that have that kind of cash. It'd have to be a good deal to get any bites.

Otherwise you're looking at breaking up the lot and messing around with shipping.

I'm not in your area and likely wouldn't drop that kind of cash, but I'm interested in what you have :).

Good morning folks! Thanks for the replies!

@ thelonepup, I definitely like the idea of mystery boxes, they sound fun! What's a usual amount of discs in a mystery box? Thanks for the idea!

@ chambers, yeah I'll be taking pics and stuff this morning so people will know what's in there.

@ madmax88, There are definitely new pfn discs in there. I'm gonna go make some coffee and start taking pics. And probably post up a public gallery?

Also, what do you guys think about possibly putting them up on the facebook disc golf raffle site? For example, for a lot of 100, 50 tickets for $21?

Well I guess it's hard to suggest anything if you don't know what's there, so I'll be back with pics.

:popcorn: eagerly waiting details. Innova, westside, latitude, MVP, DD are what I'm currently messing with

Mystery box or do something like in Brodysseus' MP thread and do bundles only...

Here's his thread

but at some point you'll need to figure out what you are doing... all sales must have prices associated with them as per MP rules...

are you going to ask to have this thread closed and start a new one with whatever you decide to do?

What I want to know is what camera you have. That is amazing quality.

How much for star sidewinders, preflight DX discs?

Good morning folks!! Sorry 'bout my m.i.a.-ness yesterday, I got home right before dusk and rushed to take pics while there was still a smidge of usable light, then came inside to post pics and respond to peeps, but fell asleep instantly!!

OK, well the pics of putters and mids were added to the gallery, tho in the low light and my hurriedness, alot aren't as nice and rotation is off :/... Anyway, here's the link again https://goo.gl/photos/1d7yQpuEho9ZE4MU9

I'm gonna go through read though the thread and get my respond on!! Thanks again for all the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts