• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hmmm Some Disc Selling Advice Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Tu-fo - Camera is just my phone (galaxy s5). But good light and a steady hand makes it way easy to take nice pics. Plus, it auto uploads everything to my gallery in order that they were taken, so I don't have to mess with that too much!!

@ the mystery box peeps - I definitely like that idea and will probably do a couple, but, I'm a tad nervous about disapointing folks since there ce, 11x or baggies of gold here :D

@ Noill Golf - I like bundle idea the best, seems way easy to manage! Yeah, I'll Probably start a new thread this evening.

@ ZepherKC - Yep black sparkle leopard

@ DesertFox - Yeah, it's pretty sweet and it's glow!!! I just bought it because it looked cool but my 13 year old was pumped when he saw it!! :D :D

Sorry guys, Been working out at that property all day to get it ready for inspection. I'll Start an actual sale thread tomorrow morning with a new set of pics for each bundle.

Been getting a grip of pms for prices and such, so tomorrow's thread should take care of those.. Probably won't get them all posted tomorrow but I'll just keep adding 'til everything is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts