• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/07/12: Mills Park DGC in Gatlinburg, TN

If the tee was in a nice place, I'd flick my ion. With it where it is, I'll just have to go bowling instead.

I played this course last summer while on vacation in Pigeon Forge. I dropped a 165g Champ Aviar LHBH with a touch of anny @ 50% power and let it float down to the bottom. Birdie.

I've played this hole and it's almost a jump putt. Just an easy toss with whatever straight putter u like...or a little anny with an overstable putter...u don't even need to reach back far; just wrist it.

I played this course last week. I played about a dozen rounds and the best I could do was hit the pole with a Sole. Those trees really make it tough.

Buzzz right at it

I've played this hole...you can't shoot right at it. You'll hit the tree on the left. Righthanded forehand slight anny with the hornet sounds good...but might be too fast. Maybe a rhyno, or a pig, or an overstable putter....it's a LONG way down though....no matter what...it's usually a deuce hole.