• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/29/2013: Hole #6 @ Parma DGC in Parma, NY

Great looking hole, and this is my kind of use of water - OB penalty but you're not going to lose a disc.

Left/long (blue?) pin: DX Eagle thrown flat RHBH at gap to fade to right of water. DX Teebird on steep hyzer (so that it doesn't flatten completely) would accomplish the same, but I'll take an Eagle b/c it feels faster and works better with a lower ceiling for me. Any shorter and Eagle -> Hornet and Teebird -> Comet.

Right/short (red?) pin: DX Teebird or X Comet

Rhyno cleans up both. Again, this is a beautiful hole. Great HOD.

Great looking hole, and this is my kind of use of water - OB penalty but you're not going to lose a disc.

Left/long (blue?) pin: DX Eagle thrown flat RHBH at gap to fade to right of water. DX Teebird on steep hyzer (so that it doesn't flatten completely) would accomplish the same, but I'll take an Eagle b/c it feels faster and works better with a lower ceiling for me. Any shorter and Eagle -> Hornet and Teebird -> Comet.

Right/short (red?) pin: DX Teebird or X Comet

Rhyno cleans up both. Again, this is a beautiful hole. Great HOD.

Depends on when, there are some deeper parts you'll have to do a bit of fishing. I know some people lost discs there in worlds.

Blue: RHFH Star Wraith. Over the creek. Predictable fade.
Red: RHBH 168g DX Leopard slight hyzer flipped straight cowboy for the duece.

I'd be a lot better player if I didn't always go for it.

I don't trust my forehand enough to try to the left side. Powered down C-PD down the right path with a bit of skip and hoping I get close.

Looks pretty. Reading what y'all are saying about which lines are dangerous (i.e. all of them) makes me question my initial response: RHFH Firebird. That disc has an aversion to trees though, so maybe...

After tin-cupping the crap out of this hole at the RFDO, I've learned my lessons.

Longs: Eagle over the path to the right and let it fade back for a long up-and-down 3.
Shorts: FD and hopefully try to get on the green.