• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/22/13: West Lake Park in Davenport, IA

Imma gonna throw a Z Flick out to the right and yell "Look out bitches!" to the people at the picnic tables as it skips back hard left. That's how I roll.

Wizard. This course is awesome. I've played it numberous times. This is prolly the lamest hole
On this course... Oh well

wizard skip off a picnic table

Dang, what must this hole look like on a warm saturday afternoon. You'd have to throw a saw blade to get through the bodies.

This is one of my regular courses.
Couple of comments:
1) It is not 187. It is 245. The length listed here on DGCR is incorrect.
2) Can skip 10 and 11 and go right from 9 to 12 if the picnicers are in the way. Flow is fine, and still a blast as a 22 hole course.
3) This one is a low-ceiling hole with no lines over the top. The green slopes away behind the basket, and often there is a tough headwind. So it is a tricky line-drive shot to throw with good distance control. It looks lame by comparison with the rest of the epic holes on this course. If the picnicers are not there it's actually a decent hole, and adds variety because its different from anything else on the course. But like others said it is by no means the highlight of the course.

I throw a star roadrunner at about 70% power, and have aced it with that shot. A lot of people throw a Buzzz or similar midrange on this one with good success. Never seen a putter thrown here.

Last edited: