• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/8/19 - Luther Britt Park in Lumberton, NC -#5

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Luther Britt Park, Lumberton, NC
Rating:3.43
21Reviews
213 Played
10 Favorited
69 Wishlisted

Course Map

HOLE 5 white: 254ft, green: 314ft

from reposado's review: "5 plays to a peninsula green, with the blue tee directly across the water and the shore line to the left of the carry. It should be fun whether played or gone directly at the pin. "
Tee
50ed9e7e.jpg

c56e44da.jpg

White Tee:
c7ce0ad1.jpg

oh man the water carry... for long i'll throw my motion and probably turn it over cuz i don't wanna put it in the water.
short i will rhbh a rival with no worry.

Funny story from this hole.

In 2010, a PDGA event occurred at this course. During round 2, the park was double booked for the event and a wedding. The peninsula where the green is was hosting a wedding. The basket was just sitting there beside the bride and groom. We obviously skipped the hole that round.

The next day, this happened:

https://www.pdga.com/heroes-among-us

Absolutely 100% the craziest PDGA event I've ever been to out of 294.

rhbh plaz volt for both airing it out over the water

wind dont matter much

Lots of fishermen to look out for on this course, but they are normally pretty good about keeping a head up if you warm them before the throw.

RHBH Glow Champ Roc3
RHBH Plasma Volt

Any disc that I don't like........because it is going in the water regardless

Short: Archer
Long: FD layup and a long putt, playing for three and staying dry

Short: Fortress
Long: Felon and playing it safe for the 3

Depends on wind...
If it's a tourney and I've got replacements, I'm going Big Z Buzzz RHBH hyzer and Star Teebird RHBH hyzer

Funny story from this hole.

In 2010, a PDGA event occurred at this course. During round 2, the park was double booked for the event and a wedding. The peninsula where the green is was hosting a wedding. The basket was just sitting there beside the bride and groom. We obviously skipped the hole that round.

The next day, this happened:

https://www.pdga.com/heroes-among-us

Absolutely 100% the craziest PDGA event I've ever been to out of 294.

Thanks for sharing!

enemy thumber for both. I will cheat a beat left from the long pin. A long putt for two is better than an upshot for three.

Latest posts