• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/7/2023: Eastway DGC Hole #10 Charlotte, NC

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Eastway DGC in Charlotte, NC

262 ft.

Tee
2ea97204.jpg

Hmm...RHFH Valkyrie? May go RHBH Comet once I'm on the tee.

looks like a classic North Carolina hole

Lucid Evader

Wasn't this course closed for a long while? Awesome news that it's open.

I last played it in 2012, but I don't recall this hole. Maybe a BH Coyote if I'm warmed up or a FH beat in Sidewinder.

Wasn't this course closed for a long while? Awesome news that it's open.

I last played it in 2012, but I don't recall this hole. Maybe a BH Coyote if I'm warmed up or a FH beat in Sidewinder.

yah new layout apparently

when i went to charlotte last year locals were hyping "beastway" and the new diavlo course

I am guessing this is mostly just a straight hole? Depending on how to best shape the shot, and how I am throwing we are likely looking at RHBH a smooth Iguana or somewhat firm but not high proxy. That range also could be asking for a flip up FH with an amber chameleon.

The teesign is pretty accurate, it's a flexing shot that bends around tree on the right side of fairway and then gets right pretty quick. I'm a lefty so it's more of a hyzer-flip to hyzer Teebird but for most its a RHFH Firebird/Felon/Raptor type of shot.

Judging from the gradual turn to the right, as indicated by the sign, I'm going RHFH Crave.

Latest posts