• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

You guys are doing a lousy job of selling me on upgrading any of my discs from shite (DX) or near shite (Pro) plastic.

I have a non-F2 pro valk that's been in the bag for more than a year now that only has minimal signs of wear. Only in the last month or so did it finally start standing up from hyzer (assume no headwind).

You guys are doing a lousy job of selling me on upgrading any of my discs from shite (DX) or near shite (Pro) plastic.

I have a non-F2 pro valk that's been in the bag for more than a year now that only has minimal signs of wear. Only in the last month or so did it finally start standing up from hyzer (assume no headwind).
non f2

why did you overpay

non f2

why did you overpay
I think that was my last non-F2 purchase. Now the only discs I'm paying full price for are wizards and whatever wins out between A2 and Justice for the overstable end of my mid lineup. Oh, and gstar Firebird. Still haven't seen those in F2.

Latest posts