• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/14/18 - The Valley DGC in Inver Grove Heights, MN - #4

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
The Valley DGC, Inver Grove Heights, MN on PIE day!
Rated 4.07

29Reviews
712 Played
94 Favorited
118 Wishlisted

Course Map

HOLE 4 red 190ft blue 240ft
Tee:
5beb507a.jpg

Basket to Tee:
a1526840.jpg

going with defy as one of the only discs i trust to make that gap. going long, but maybe it goes in the basket

Short: Judge
Long: Claymore. Alternatively, Kaxe Z way out to the right to play the hyzer skip.

if anyone has time to peep the pics hole 3 was one of the locals favorites. however last year the trees were taken out. it was heartbreaking

rhbh z wasp for the ace

Those pesky trees. From the pic I think I would throw a Buzzz RHBH, taking a little power off and going for that right gap. From the longer tee I'd probably also Buzzz it.

Valkyrie over the fence, hoping it makes it back in-bounds through the gap in the outfield fence.

The fence on the right is OB, but skirting that is the preferred route if you do not trust yourself fighting through the trees in front of you. A very slow fairway driver or a moderately thrown mid will be your disc of choice. The shrubbery behind the basket will stop overthrows but will force you into an awkward straddling stance. 2's fairway is to your left. It is not OB, but you could cause some play issues if you kick too hard left. Most nice days this can be a heavily played course.

From the Red tee is the only original hole remaining on this course going back to 1989. For those concerned about discs killing trees, those gnarly trees in the fairway are the original box elders surviving thousands of hits over almost 30 years.