• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/22/18 - Seatac DGC, Hole 19 in Seatac, WA

Convict off the tee, then maybe throw a Saint or another Convict to my Judge/Harp upshot and or putt.

This hole kills me. I usually flick a Teebird. Then do it again. Then after I hit a couple of trees I upshot with a Buzzz and drop in the putt for a 6.

Just looking to keep it in the fairway with a Mako3 for about 275/300 ft straight then mako3 /roc3/Mortar depending on line for the remaining 250ish.

This hole was lengthened from its original configuration by nearly 50', making it one of the toughest on the course. Pro players can get down in two with pinpoint placement, but its a 3 shot approach for the majority of us.
My best play is a Valk off the tee, landing just past the path that crosses the fairway about halfway down. From there, there are two lanes up to the basket, one left, one right. I do better with the right lane, but end up throwing the left side more because of where I land. I have racked up way more fives here than threes, and four here is always a good score.

Latest posts