• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/5/12 [South] St. Paul, MN

Probably FH a Axis or Anode depending on how I'm feeling that day (keeping them low=Anode, weak power day=Axis). Then Anode putt for the 2.

Just played there yesterday! champ shark off to the right and let it fade left.

if there's a nasty drop off to the left, probably FH Buzzz, seems to be working well lately

Awesome course. Site of World's, NT's, and A-tiers.

Normally just slide an Aviar under the bucket. Running with anything other than a skip usually results in a 50' come back putt.

I love how many members on here represent Minnesota. I have yet to check out Kaposia but have been meaning to. I am going to take advantage of having the holiday off tomorrow and buy my first bag and then check out CP Adams in Hastings and the course in Cottage Grove.

285 feet? Buzzz or maybe my DX Cheetah....depending on the hazards might even play it safe with my Yeti Pro Aviar.

Several members of our league are having our matches out at Oakwood tomorrow around noonish. You are welcome to come and hang out with us.

not sure if it is camera angles but it looks downhill or slightly elevated tee in that video

so maybe an Ion

or flip a Fuse

Ibex. Buzzz is a bit long for me and the risk of sliding into the nasty nass beyond the basket means ibex is a better choice than buzzz.

4 chain soft mag...dead straight.

Any shot left is going to be a tough par save since there is a steep ravine about 80-90 ft off tee. behind the basket is a steep drop off surrounding the green.

Known to all locals as "Scanny's Skip", named after the course's caretaker.

Latest posts