• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/14/2014: LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Parkside Hole 4 in Randolph, ME

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.50 from 2 reviews.

Hole 4
Par 5
582 ft

Tee Sign:
4355d348.jpg

Tee to Basket:
c7e7f34c.jpg

Basket to Tee:
784462f0.jpg

Long and open, bust out the drivers.

Depending on wind I am throwing my Star Tern or my Champion Boss. Leopard or Mako after that and finishing with the Pure. Not sure I agree that this is a Par 5 so I think I will get the birdie (eagle if my upshot is good).

pd if there is some wind. otherwise im whipping out my saint or turn over with a sw

roller could be fun here, if it's mowed.

P-PD. it looks like if I hyzer in shy of the right treeline I'll be in good shape? maybe those trees are closer than it looks.. IDK. Wizard or envy from there to get in the circle for a putt.

beat Champ Orc to ride the long anny line, hopefully close enough for a Star Firebird RHFH skip towards the basket, or a Z Buzzz RHBH if there's no wind.

If I'm playing it par 5 I'll throw my mini 4 times and then putt. If I'm playing it as a 3 I'll throw my wraith.

Beat S-PD then a Roc or Wizard approach depanding on where I land.

Lots of courses in Maine are pretty generous with their "pars" on the scorecard and tees. Lots of p2p play courses and I think that it is to help keep the casual golfer interested. I remember one of the courses dropping the "par" on their course to be closer to what would actually be pro par and they got quite a few complaints from casuals even though the course didn't change at all....

Great looking landscaping.

I would probably throw a Teebird flat over the light bush in front of the tee and then lay up with a Wizard.

teeing with a boss, possibly a bolt. envy or nova for the up. aviar in the bucket.

I threw a blizzard boss on a big anhyzer here, took an easy 3 with a wizard approach and putt. The grass was a little long or I would have tried a roller with a PPD.