• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/10/12 Nacogdoches, TX

When I used to live in Nac I hated this hole lol. They changed up the course, I wonder if this hole is still there...? I used to throw something stable on a hyzer towards the blue trash can and let it come back in.

The hole is still there. I throw a hyzer at the trashcan. I also do not like this hole.

Probably fick a force RHFH on the big left gap...if that doesn't seem like a good play then a CPD at the blue trashcan.

Middle seems like the shot, but is the risk/reward there...

When I used to live in Nac I hated this hole lol. They changed up the course, I wonder if this hole is still there...? I used to throw something stable on a hyzer towards the blue trash can and let it come back in.

They kept this hole (unfortunately). It is way uphill and plays more like 400 or so with no real fairway. I usually throw a sky anny with a Valk through the left gap and hope for the best. Maybe I will get lucky and sink a long putt.

Latest posts