• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/25/2015: University of Utah Hole 1? in Salt Lake City, UT

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.13 from 20 reviews.

The hole of the day picture is of the practice baskets so I am thinking let's play hole 1 after we play some chains on the practice baskets.

Hole 1
Par 3
268 ft.

Practice Baskets:
d354ac17.jpg

Tee Sign:
6af8b5a7.jpg

Tee:
2479b166.jpg

Basket:
cf4eb81f.jpg

Course Map

I think I am throwing a Saint Pro on a big hyzer and making my birdie putt because of the chains we played.

The tee sign had me wanting to take the anny route but the picture makes it seem like the hyzer route is the better option.

That tree in front looks a little too tall and close to big dumb hyzer. Looks like RHBH monster is the shot.

I think I am throwing a Saint Pro on a big hyzer and making my birdie putt because of the chains we played.

The tee sign had me wanting to take the anny route but the picture makes it seem like the hyzer route is the better option.

This exactly

Depends on how big that first tree really is. It makes the big dumb hyzer seem tough.

Probably throwing an ESP Meteor or Gravity Ghost on a big anny.

The first round, I'm aiming at the red circle(ish) spot with a Star TeeBird, thrown with a smidgen of hyzer.

hod1.png