• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/13/2015: Granbury City DGC Hole 2 in Granbury, TX

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.56 from 9 reviews.

Hole 2
Par 3
Pin A: 410 ft.
Pin B: 492 ft.

Tee Sign:
adcc5dac.jpg

Tee:
b3faf65b.jpg

Course Map

The course map and the pictures agree on hole length. Any locals know why the hole info says this hole is longer? I am guessing pro tees have been added since the pics were taken.

260: SSS Wizard
321: XT Roc
410/492: Champ Sidewinder

all RHBH

10 points if you hit the white truck.

They moved basket numbers, #1 is old #19, #2 is old #20, #3 is old #1, etc, etc. They want you parking by the baseball fields, not across the street.

If we are playing new #2 I throw a Teebird, then a roc3/putter depending on the wind.
If we are playing old #2 I throw a roc3 right at it.

This course is about an hour away from me, it makes for a fun round if there is water in the 4 ponds, very risk reward course.

I love this hole. It's always an ace run and usually an easy bird. I use anything from a putter to a fairway driver depending on wind. The shot is typically a slight hyzer thrown over the utility building. Love the course, it's a bit open, but imho it's a course for for the future as there is so much potential with the gorgeous land they have for the course.