• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/14/12 Armuchee, GA

Ewwww, rubber tee pads? :gross:

Anyway, Wraith tomahawk right out of the woods, finish up with an eclipse soft anode! Birdie w00t!

Jackal or teebird depending on where the basket is once you get out of that tunnel.
cleaning up with a wizard

I've thrown a Z Buzzz, DX Teebird, beat P-PD with success. This hole can get you though, the trees on the right at the end will mess with a hyzer finish. It is almost like you have to throw straight at it.

I think I thrown a champ Katana every time I've played this hole (10 times or so). It's a right hand sidearm that would fly strait for about 50' then flip left for most of the flight with a fade right at the end. I think I've two'ed it maybe two or three times. There are some small trees to navigate at the end with some thick stuff to the left and right of the basket. It's not a "give me" two by any means. You have to worry about the tunnel and then have it end precisely too. It's a good all around disc golf hole.

Last edited:
I always flick a firebird on this hole. Hug the left patch of trees and let it skip in to the basket. Great course.