• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/17/2018: Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill Hole 8 in Highbridge, WI

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.70 from 60 reviews

Hole 8
Am Tee / Pro Tee
Pin A: 255 ft Par 5 / 430 ft Par 4
Pin B: 420 ft Par 5 / 605 ft Par 4

Tee Sign:
5a20c58d.jpg

Tee:
a241b20f.jpg

Fairway:
0e2d37ba.jpg

Basket:
c0c4d579.jpg

Basket:
c4768dc4.jpg

Course Map

RHBH Sting off the tee going for the middle and then just clean up from there.

I've never seen the basket in the short spot the pics show. That 420' placement plays a good deal longer than that as well, with the tight tunnel to get to the field, and a little elevation.

Mamba off the tee. The rest depends on the where that lands.

TP Underworld, except for shortest one.

Shortest- DX Leo

Yeah, that short pin isn't really a thing. This hole is long, and uphill pretty much the entire way.

If I'm feeling frisky, Champ Shryke. If I want to be smart, Star Teebird or Leopard.

Which is to say, I'm totally throwing the Shryke.

Neutron Relay, mainly cuz of the uphill and that initial tight gap. May go Tern if I'm feeling stardoggy-ish

Bards to stay in the fairway, I'm happy to par to any location

I always threw a Roc of some sort, and always ended up too far left near the end of the tunnel, and ended up having to scramble and rip a big spike hyzer with an OS driver just to get out into the open on top of the mound, then scrambling with an Aviar or something to get to the basket, usually for a bogey or double bogey.

I unfortunately haven't played this course in a year, and I would have to say with the evolution of my game over the past year, I would probably get aggressive and hyzerflip my understable Eagle and try and get near the end of the tunnel in one throw instead of a Roc in two (which of course hasn't worked for me in the past; I don't think I've ever parred this hole come to think about it).

Latest posts