• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/11/2015: Zebulon Community Park Hole 2 in Zebulon, NC

motion through the gap into the chains.

Beat glow fb flick is what I usually throw. I parked it with a challenger in our putter only round though.

Thumber route, Bender has the insight for this hole!

Uh … maybe not:

There's probably a good reason Schwebby and Terry Gallops don't but out the thumber here.

Umm... RHFH a Teebird or Roc3, whatever I think will leave me about 10' short of the creek that day. Hopefully bang in the jumper with a Serp.

Uh … maybe not:

There's probably a good reason Schwebby and Terry Gallops don't but out the thumber here.

Bingo, too low ceiling and hard to skip across the creek. Not saying it's impossible, but not ideal.

What I want to do:
RHBH with an understable starlite valk to the creek edge and take a run at a long putt with my wizard. clean up for par if i dont hit it.

What would probably happen:
RHBH said Starlite Valk and griplock it, knocking one of those kids off of the see-saw and getting in a brawl with the kids dad who is a marine. Getting charged with negligent assault while on the way to the hospital to stitch up my face after said marine decides to stop pounding on it. (I'm still marking it as a deuce).

Latest posts