• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/15 Camenisch Park - Badlands DGC (Denver, CO)

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Badlands DGC
Denver, CO
rated: 3.29

Hole #8
par 3 - 425 ft

Sign
390cf1f9.jpg

Red (only) Tee to Basket
f024930f.jpg

id probably only throw my river since its downhill, MAYBE even just my vector depending upon how far down. focus to finish..

I might try to sidearm my boss that far down the hill for a putt. Or a huge flex shot with my roadrunner. Or a roller. In other words I'm not sure about this one.

Probably a gazelle for the pin position shown with that much downhill.

If I remember right if you overshoot this one with RHBH you are going to end up in some pretty nasty creek area. It's a pretty steep hill, very easy to overshoot. The picture really doesn't give this hole a good perspective. It's a mid to long shot, it can also get kind of windy there, usually tail wind or from the left. I'm sure there will be someone who plays the course often that can add more.

Throw an ascent if there is wind, trak if there is none.

Last edited:
I really like the holes from here, I really like the answers from people who have never thrown at this altitude, it makes me smile that people think their discs have the same characteristics they do at lower elevations. I know I have to reevaluate my bag when I play at lower altitudes.

Definately a downhill shot. I might actually go with the Buzzz off the tee and let it float down there some.