• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/24/2015: Juel Community Park Hole 4 in Redmond, WA

That is not a picture of hole 4 at juel

Ok, everybody stop. The picture, and the hole it describes, don't exist.
They are the old layout, which hasn't existed for years now.
Kinda sad that nobody updates these courses. :(

I play this course regularly, like 4 days ago. I will provide pictures of the current #4 when I go there this weekend.
#4 has a paver tee box now. Its a wide open hole, with no obstructions.
This park has winds that change hourly, locals call it the " Juel Swirl ", so this hole can play like 400' in a 20mph headwind, and 250 with a follower, so your actual choice of disc may vary for each round.

Personally, I feel that the " Hole of the day " should only be selected by someone familiar with the course, and be somewhere they have played.
Using this criterion would prevent silly mistakes like this in the future.

Hey Tim, why not pick a random member each week to post the hole of the day, it would be far more interesting than the current bland method. Throw some color up in here.

It's Juel. It doesn't matter if it's old or new, hole 4 or hole 18. They're all the same, with the only difference being distance. Flat, open field with baskets in it.

It's Juel. It doesn't matter if it's old or new, hole 4 or hole 18. They're all the same, with the only difference being distance. Flat, open field with baskets in it.

This x 1000 :thmbup:

Okay here is the correct #4

21172731323_36816f6e9c_b.jpg

and #13

21782057092_6d6c1dd6a1_b.jpg

Latest posts