• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many putters?

austinpetz

Bogey Member
How many putters do you carry with you every round? If more than one or two, please write why you do, or what you own the extra putters for.
Thanks

I generally carry 4-5 wizards and a zeppelin. One of the wizards is for putting only, the others are in different stages of wear. I can easily get by with just one or two, but it's nice to have a spectrum of stabilities for various shots especially since I throw wizards for the majority of my drives and approaches. The zeppelin is for some specialty shots and floaty approaches where I want to run the basket and not take the chance of blowing past or rolling away.

I carry three, my anode, which is my main putter, my avair, which I use as a thrower, and my voodoo, which is a back up putter.

Three.

SS Wizard for putts, Soft Ion for approaches and short drives, and backup for putting, beat D Magnet for drives between my Ion and Roc, and for long putts.

I have 2, but potentially might go to 3 once I get my Anode. I have 2 Ions, 1 for driving and approaches and the other for putting. Don't really need different stages of wear, because you know, they're MVP. :D

I hit 2 Eagles with it today! I like them much better than my Rhynos, plus I feel it drives nicer than my Rhyno.

3, sometimes 4.

1. Used to be KC Aviar for putting. Now I'm going to switch to the Ion.

2. I carry the 4S Wizard for short approaches. Love the way it feels with the fan grip.

3. The Aerobie Arrow (I know, I know) for FH approaches.

4. I also have a Zeppelin for approaches when no fade is required.

6 putters
3 swan 2's ...main putter,backup putter,approach putter
1 opto pure... stable driving/longer approaches
1 star wedge...right turn approaches / drives
1 pro d zone .... Overstable approaches/fore hand approaches/ utility

3. A medium vibrant ridge for putting, a firm for distance duties and an mvp anode for short and straight midrange action.

I own many putter, but I only carry one. Worn in DX Aviar around 172 for hyzer, anhyzer, and straight approaches under 220 feet and all putting. Simple is good.

2 xg rhynos for putting, opto pure for straight tee shots, pro rhyno for teeshots with fade, and a light weight pro rhyno for turnovers. when i used wizards i usually carried about 5-6 depending on the course.

Three. I practice putting on the hole I just played, when there's a wait on the next hole.

I carry three. I driving putter, a heavy driving putter that I use as more of a mid and a putting putter. I also only carry nine discs.

6 total
5 aviars P&As--1 for only putting, 2 champ ones(1 beat and 1 new for straight apporachs and slight hyzers) 2 beat one for anyys approachs
1 rhyno--hyzer lines only

4/5 depending on the wind

1 zero pure putts only
1 eze longer putts and putts that need a little fade
1 opto pure tee/approaches
1 soft ion more stable tees/approaches

1 pro d zone for windy days

i carry 3 with me. One for putting, 2 for driving (one beat, on newer) Putt with DX Aviar, drive with Champ Aviars.

5 putters:
1 heavy and one 160 wizard for putting
1 thrashed no bead aviar for approaches and trick shots
1 opto pure for main driving putter
1 champ rhyno for wind and forehands and trick shots

Latest posts