• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times a week do you play?

How many times a week do you play?

• Total voters
Last summer, I would have said probably 10+ rounds/week. Now its just whenever I have a few hrs free time during the day thanks to work and school.

Yeah where is the 7+. I try to play everyday, and if there is enough light I will play multiple rounds.

in the summer and good weather, usually average around 7 or more rounds a week. in the winter more like 3 to 5

during the summer it is like 2-3 rounds a day everyday but sundays.

I didn't vote because it changes as the year changes...

Peak of summer? I'm out there almost every day.
Dead of winter? Only 2-3 times a week.
Once school starts again? Who knows.
Should I be out on the course right now instead of posting? Yes

I wish I could play more often.........

Work keeps me too busy. But whenever I have a few hours and no work I'm out there. I'm thinking about taking a few days off in the upcoming weeks just to go out and throw some more.

Summertime, I do play more often since there is more light and I can squeeze in an extra round or two during the week.

Before I hurt my elbow I played at least three times a week. Now I have not played in 2 months but do plan on playing again soon as I think my elbow is feeling much better.

I voted 1, but that's more like an average.

during the winter i can only play on the weekends due to night time when i get off work, but when summer rolls around...man oh man, i'll be tearing up the course

Latest posts