• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times a week do you play?

How many times a week do you play?

• Total voters
typically saturday and sunday during the winter months. Once the days get a bit longer I can normally slip out for an after diner round once or twice a week during the summer.

It really varies for me. In the winter I tend to get out once a week, I'll spend a full weekend day out discing most weekends. Occasionally I'll get out for a couple rounds at a short 9er during the week, but that's inconsistent this time of year. In the spring and fall, I get out for several rounds on one weekend day most weeks, play leagues on Tuesdays, and usually get out one other day a week for a few rounds at a local 9. In the summer I get out of work earlier so I play at least 3 days a week after work either several rounds at a local 9 or a couple rounds at one of the 18 hole courses a little further away, plus weekend trips and long weekend days of playing.

My life never gives me consistency. I usually start work about 7 am and don't get done w/ classes and rehearsals til 6 pm. Sometimes I have an hour or 2 free in the middle of the day and if I have more than 45 mins, I'm on the course. Then there's Saturday. As a college hockey player, I may be 800 miles from my local course on a given Saturday, so I can't even count on those! On a "normal week" I figure I average about 4 times though.

I went with 2 but it depends on tons of stuff
whether im at school or at home, the weather, who's around got a buddy that will play rain or shine day or night if he can find people to play with, homework/ school stuff, and what my non dg buddies are up to (and yes we have tried to get them to play most of them claim to not have time

2 weeks ago when I was at home I got 4 or 5 rounds in like 3 days got back to school and i think i have played 3 times in the past week and a half

2-3 days a week. During the summer, I disc pretty much all day. In the winter I still disc, but tend to scale back the number of holes I'll play in a single day.

only multi-round weekend trips now with the weather and lack of daylight, but as soon as DST flips over, i'm off to do lotsa road-trippin!

With my work schedule, not having a course right down the street , I only play on weekends. I also try to hit the practice field at least once every two weeks.

I picked three, but it really depends on the week and days im off. Between work and my daughter alot more time gets consumed then id like which is why I try to get out whenever im free. Which the gf hates by the way, really wish shed join me on the course. My daughter loves it so when its nice ill be able to get out more with her.

Since the beginning of September I've average 5 days a week. I usually play more than one round (especially on a 9-hole course).

Today is the second day this year that I haven't played, so I guess that averages about 6 days a week. Some days it's only 9 holes, but it's often over 30, 52 is the most I've played in the snow, and in the summer it's often over 100 different holes per day.

Once a week in the winter. Three to five times in the warmer seasons. I can't believe how much some of you play. I need to take it up a notch.

We try to squeeze in at least 2 or 3 rounds a week at work. We have a 9 basket course on our lot. Not super challenging but we all end up scratching our heads and swearing after some of the shots.

Try to get a round a day. Been pretty active about it too. If not a casual round, it's field practice/putting practice. Anyway, I try to toss discs everyday. It's good for you.