• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How To Get More Spin & Distance On Your Putts

holly7845

.:Team Innova Champion:.
If you want more spin and distance on your long putts (50'-100')
without having to jump, check out these tips I share in my Pro Tip video.

With these techniques, I can execute a clean putt attempt up to 100' without the need for a jump putt.

Thanks for watching!

Good stuff! FYI your audio is slightly out of sync.

Good vid. I also find myself (subliminally) adjusting wrist cock for longer putts. I wish I had disc golf fingers. My nubs have probably given me more headache than I realize. Audio was fine for me btw.

Audio out of sync with the video for me, but that makes 0 difference in the functionality of the video.

I feel like I'm pretty okay at weight transfer, but with my really loose grip, that really only gets me to about 30-35 feet before I have to do something different. And I have a lot of trouble with wind and also low ceiling putts. I'm eager to try this grip.

You might want to consolidate all your videos into one giant thread and call it Holly Finley's Youtube extravaganza or something along those lines, individual threads tend to get lost in the mix but one big thread that you're updating will allow people to view past videos and keep a dialog going and make it easier to follow.

You might want to consolidate all your videos into one giant thread and call it Holly Finley's Youtube extravaganza or something along those lines, individual threads tend to get lost in the mix but one big thread that you're updating will allow people to view past videos and keep a dialog going and make it easier to follow.

Great idea, thank you!

Good stuff the 40+ foot putt is one of my comically horrendous strokes, going to try this out.

I second this. Great video!

I wanted to try this for a while before commenting.

After a week in the basement, I will definitely be incorporating this in my throw more often, and not just for distance.

Thanks Holly!

Great video and tips Holly! Super interesting putting grip with that pinch grip at the edge. I am definitely going to try it out as I have been having some difficulty getting that extra pop on my circle 2 putts and am really wanting to get away from jump putting, and have never really liked step putting at all.

I gave her pinch technique a try. It just didn't work for me. My accuracy and release point suffered. Seemed worth trying and it definitely works well for her but different strokes for different folks I suppose.