• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to grip a mid

Sure, you can practice with the power grip a lot and it will work once you have enough experience with it. Thats why I put quotes around the word correct. It is certainly possible to be good and execute midrange shots perfectly using the power grip...you're more likely to find success sooner by using a different grip though.
I agree, but I'd word it differently. I'd say that once you can successfully throw and control putters and mids with some sort of power grip then experimenting with other grips might be worth while. If you can't throw them with a power grip then there's a good chance something is wrong that you're probably best off fixing.

I agree, but I'd word it differently. I'd say that once you can successfully throw and control putters and mids with some sort of power grip then experimenting with other grips might be worth while. If you can't throw them with a power grip then there's a good chance something is wrong that you're probably best off fixing.

might have to try this then. I throw mids and putters with a power grip, but I have no problems with accuracy usually. Something else besides grip usually goes haywire.