• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huk Lab - FLASK

Elevated

I know it's "just" a water bottle but I bought this one and it's super legit.

HUKLAB

Perfect size and I use it for work everyday as well. It keeps cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot.
Just thought I would share. :hfive:

Even when I had HukBuks to burn, I couldn't justify spending $28 on an 18 oz water bottle.

Even when I had HukBuks to burn, I couldn't justify spending $28 on an 18 oz water bottle.

I've got a non-huk lab one. You're looking at this thing wrong. It's not a water bottle. Its a life partner.

Had huklab existed when I bought mine, I'd pay their markup. Great company worth supporting.

I've got a non-huk lab one. You're looking at this thing wrong. It's not a water bottle. Its a life partner.

I'm pretty sure it's just a water bottle....

What makes this particular liquid storage vessel so special?

Been using Hydroflasks for years now, great company. I have 5-6 in different sizes and use them for coffee, teas, water and even have a growler for beer while camping.

This
1FC198F5.jpg
is just a water bottle.

Hydroflasks are impressively durable, and nothing matches their vacuum insulation. I'm talking ice in my water after 24+ hours in my car in the Iowa summer, and hot coffee for just as long in the winter.

I fly-fish for steelhead in the Oregon high desert all winter long. True cold. I'm often chest deep in the river at sunrise. And still drinking hot coffee in the late afternoon. Durable as hell taboot.
Life partner.
The 32 oz. version is killer as well.

Last edited:
Double walled and vacuum insulated, powdercoated exterior for additional insulation and durability, won't sweat when cold, won't burn your hands when hot, insanely impressive ability to keep cold cold and hot hot for many hours, awesome customer service and lifetime warranty. I agree with davidrboy, it's a life partner if you like to keep your beverages hot/cold. :thmbup:

One of my older hydroflasks recently started sweating cold, so I knew something was up. Went to their website and warrantied it and got a completely new one within a week of sending the old one off. The best part is they only require you to send the bottle (no packaging required, just stick the shipping label and postage right to the bottle and put it in the mail) so shipping it back was super cheap. Awesome company to deal with and awesome product.

Um...hit the nail on the head, great company that stands by their product. They also allow customers to choose a charity to donate 5% of the net proceeds from their purchase. Jay chooses the best vendors for his Huklab products.

why are they such a "great company"?

Which?

Huklab sponsors players, tournaments, runs a kick ass pro-shop in Portland, are good neighbors and general ambassadors for the sport and help with course upkeep. And they let 2006 USDGC Rocs go for $12 in the used bin, even though they know what they are, just for the benefit of people who stop in. When I stopped in on teh SAturday before Haloween, they were doing a putting clinic, inside their awesome old warehouse, for a bunch of kids dressed in costumes.

Hydroflask because they have a great product and a great warranty/support policy. They stand behind their brand.

Both companies satnd behind their brand.

What are you really asking Elmex?

just wondering the hype behnd them. i see a lot of dyes on discs with their logo

i know nothing about them

40oz is 40 dollhairs?? Seems like a big jump from 18oz -40oz. 42oz would probably be heavy as well.

just wondering the hype behnd them. i see a lot of dyes on discs with their logo

i know nothing about them

I have never heard a negative thing about them really. I think they get the market and the business aspect of disc golf. I met the owner when he came in for world doubles 2 years ago. Really nice family guy who is on the right track.

Cool brand that puts out a good vibe and great products.

40oz is 40 dollhairs?? Seems like a big jump from 18oz -40oz. 42oz would probably be heavy as well.

The 40oz hydroflask is still very light weight. It was absolutely amazing to have this summer....ice still in my water after 5-6 hours in the sun.:thmbup:

i recently bought a 32 oz hydro flask my last trip to rei but haven't used it yet. guess i'm going to have to fix that!